Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Little Late To The Party...

...but I wanted to share a few pictures of the fabulous weekend in New York! I had the BEST time! Absolutely worth quitting my job for. Oh right...did I tell you? I quit my job. Yeah yeah, I know, but it came down to the fact that my little jaunt to NYC was going to be a big problem for them, and I considered just skipping the trip...but really, I knew I was going to hate this job, so when I was told that I had to decide between the job and going on the trip, it was like a little door popped up with the word "ESCAPE" above it, flashing neon...and so I told them I was going on the trip and thanks for the opportunity. At the end of the day, I met some amazing new people, made a little money, and learned a couple of things. Even I can't complain about that! And then I went on to have just the BEST time with my girls!

My beautiful Central Park girls

Kristin and Joey were the most fun tour guides ever! I'm so lucky that my first time in NYC was with girls who are in the know! Dinners and drinks and shows and shopping. The Boobs lunch was such a blast, and over much too quickly! And towards the end, it was a little bit of a blur (damn you, delicious margaritas!!) I have decided that I am a guacamole and margarita whore. Seriously. It's a little like being in love...I can't stop thinking about them! I actually wish I'd taken a picture of the bowl of guacamole so I could caress it. Man...I have issues.

Linda and Joey xo


Joey being animated and captivating


Happy Birthday Nicole! If you look hard, you might be able to see one of the bowls that the guacamole came in!


Bonnie and Read


I don't know how I got this much sweetness into one picture, but there it is.


Jen and Nicole (Jen, Stoli Orange and Soda is going to be my summer drink!)


Last but certainly not least: my Carmie :)

16 comments:

  1. Aaaaa! I am dying with envy that I wasn't able to be there!!! You guys all look so THIN!! I really can see a difference from Chicago til now! How aweseome -- and I'm so glad you had a fantastic time in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so jealous of all of you that got to go! I'm so glad that you had such a fabulous time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So much fun! Did you see I posted the guacamole recipe on my blog - soooo yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never. I'm so glad you blew off your job to come be with us. It wouldn't have been the same without you. I'm not even a guac fan, but the stuff at that restaurant was amazing. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crazy nutball...OF COURSE you'd ditch work for a fun NYC trip! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So much fun! I wish I was already up there. You girls look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED seeing these .. thank you thank you thank you... looks like a great time..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics...ALL OF THEM! You all look so fabulous and having a blast! SOOOOOO JEALOUS!

    Oh mt gawd, I can bathe in quac!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Work is highly overrated! I dream about guacamole too, there is a place in New Orleans that has the best guac I have ever had in my life....trust me I have had some guacamole. When I get about 30 minutes from the city my mouth starts watering. Yum. Now I'm not just jealous, I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for cropping my boobage out! I am so glad I finally got to meet you this weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's about time you posted. You've been MIA for so long. So glad you had a great time. Jealous-me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It COULD NOT have been more fun! Legos and all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you Gilly...truly I do.
    Chicago...definitely need some Gilly/Cindy time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally made the right choice. It was suuuuper fun introducing New York to Gillybean. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jealous beyond belief! Everyone looks so great, it looks just like BOOBS Chicago - but even skinnier!

    Guac and margaritas. Hard to beat. But Stoli and soda with guac sounds good too - and so virtuous!

    Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guac and margaritas... yummy & yummy! I share the addiciton/obsession. :)

    ReplyDelete