Monday, March 28, 2011
OUT. OF. CONTROL!!!
Nobody with a gastric band in their body should be able to eat what I ate today. The tally goes a little something like this: a coffee. A slice of swiss cheese, about 1/4 of a cup of greek yogurt with honey, 2 mouthfuls of the kids' mac and cheese, 10 or so rice crackers with smoked salmon cream cheese on them, 2 large unsweetened iced green teas, about 4 small spring rolls, 4 mini samosas, an entire avocado worth of guacamole that I made, with tortilla chips, a small bag of chips, 2 bites of pork souvlaki, and about 8 handfuls of M&M's. Jesus. I believe my complete and total loss of control is about 90% hormonal, but that doesn't make me feel better about it. And right now, I feel full and uncomfortable, and I have a slight headache and a case of the guilts. I'm disgusted with myself, and I don't care for feeling like this AT ALL. I know tomorrow won't be like this. But right now it IS like this and I'm blogging it so I don't forget it. Oh, and I booked a fill, but it's not until the 15th. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man!! I am right with you on the Out. Of. Control. train unfortunately. And in all honesty - I totally have you beat in the what I ate today department - only I ate all things that were good choices until I walked in the door from work then all hell broke loose - it's hormonal for me too - at least in part - but holy freakin' god. What the hell was that???
ReplyDeleteHopefully tomorrow we'll both jump the fuck off this train!
With you both...for me was gelato on the train back from the city today. I can't let this keep happening.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness.. Just looking at all the food makes me uncomfortable thinking about eating all that.. I'm so sorry that you got to that point and I hope that the stuffed feeling goes away..
ReplyDeleteWishing you a better (less hormonal) tomorrow.. :)
Tomorrow will be better. I think you and Read need to stay away from the guac and chips. It's messing with your head (and band). :) Hopefully the 15th will be here sooner rather than later.
ReplyDeleteSign me up for jumping off the Out of Control train! I have been eating like a psycho...and am up 7 pounds from my low since my unfill. EEP. I called today and booked one for Wed, and will then be doing the pouch test so I can get myself back under control!!!
ReplyDeleteOh poor Gillybean. (BTW, did you get your bean back, or are they holding it hostage?)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry today was rough. You're right, it's not the end of the world and tomorrow is another day, Scarlett.
Get back on the horse. xoxo
Damn...the hormones are in full affect today. Tomorrow will be better Gilly. You got this under control!
ReplyDeleteI just did a post on being accountable because dang I have been out of control as well. Hope we can all get back on board... LOL
ReplyDeleteEveryday is a clean slate... Thank God! Mama said there'd be be days like this. And we all have them. Today was not a good day for me either. Tomorrow... will be better. *M*
ReplyDeleteNew day, new start :o) Don't let today get you down, I tell myself this every so often, but I think we all need to say it to ourselves more often!!
ReplyDeleteDitto on the guilt train.
ReplyDeleteYesterday: 1 cup chicken salad, one chobani yogurt, 3 beers and 4 vodka martinis.
Wow. I have a fill tomorrow and will NOT be admitting this little bit of dysfunctional eating and drinking.
I am doing what everyone said to you, today is a new day and Ima do better.
Bonnie from Iowa
I hate when hormones make eating right so hard! I am preparing to go into my TOM and I am trying so hard to onl allow a few treats to keep it calm. I hope the 15th gets here quickly for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you. Forgive me father for I have sinned, yesterday I had spaghetti-o's and tapatio flavored ruffles for a SNACK. I blame hormones and the weather. We're all ready for warmth and sunshine, not getting it is making us cranky and craving hibernation! I'm convinced!
ReplyDeleteKeep fighting the good fight, tomorrow (today?) will be better!
Girlfriend, keep perspective. Think of the days of old and what a binge would have been. Was this good? No. Was it as bad as it could have been? No.
ReplyDeletePull up your panties, and carry on. I am right there with ya! :)
It's just one stinky days among hundreds of tremendous ones.
ReplyDeletePlease don't let it get you down.
Tomorrow is a new day...go get it.
Love you.
Hopefully the good days are to come and this is just a bump in the road.
ReplyDelete