Friday, December 10, 2010

For The People Who HATE "Christmas Shoes"!!!



Funniest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're welcome!!

16 comments:

  1. That is SO worth burning in hell for all eterinity! Thanks SO much! roflmao.

    See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS!!! I really needed a giggle tonight...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! The husband and I were just lamenting abut how damn depressing that stupid song is....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there was such a thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear God, that was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! I am laying here in bed, can barely talk cuz my throat is so messed up..... you should have heard me trying to laugh! That was hysterical!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freakin' hilarious. Seriously. OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - I love you more now. At first I thought you were going to say you liked the song. I didn't want it to affect our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am I the only one in the world who never heard of that song. I had to google it just now to listen on Youtube. Will send you an e-mail about getting together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never heard the song but this is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vomit a little in my mouth every time I hear even a small snippet of that song.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That explains alot about alot. There, that first sentence is vague enough for Christmas. It's funny cause it's true...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my holy fucking god! I have no idea where you found that but you are brilliant!! I would kiss you if I could! Thanks so much for that - you totally rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just had my husband listen to that as he's a huge Patton Oswald fan and I just laughed even harder this second time watching him cackle his ass off while tears ran down his face. So funny!!!

    ReplyDelete