This was the weekend of Deb and Sandy in Toronto...and it was SOOOOOOOOO good to see them! Of course, Deb has written a detailed and awesome summary of her visit, but I felt like I wanted to give a shout out to my girls, because I had so much fun!!
I was lucky enough to get to hang with Deb on the Friday AND the Saturday, and Sandy and her girlfriend Linda on Saturday. A very fun group turned into a SUPER fun group once we added beer (and wine...and who knows what else...) and Morroccan food! The ladies were also very gracious to my mother (who was kind enough to spend a good deal of time telling Linda's daughter how she needed to live her life - while I mouthed "I'm so sorry!!" to the poor girl behind my oblivious mother's back...)
This time, I managed to give Sandy hugs goodbye without bursting into tears, so I feel like I'm growing as a person. Either that or I just knew I would be seeing her again in a few weeks and I'm just looking forward to that! And I am SO looking forward to that!!
Thank you ladies! For everything!!
Love it! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love reading these post. Especially when there is magical beer involved. LOL
ReplyDeleteFUN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSigh....I'm in love with you all (Deb, Sandy & Gill - the rest I don't know from Eve). You can drink beer???? Craziness.
ReplyDeletewhat joey said! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI did not drink those magical beers. My glass was way bigger!
ReplyDeleteAnd I laughed about your mom talking to A. I doubt she even noticed as her mom is probably the same. Can't wait to see you guys again. I had such a good time.
I cant wait to see you guys..love that you got together and OF COURSE THERE ARE MAGICAL BEERS
ReplyDeleteI'm so so so jealous - I want to be with you!!! (all 3 of you!!))
ReplyDelete