Thursday, November 4, 2010

Knee Surgery...dun dun DUN!!!

Today is my LOOOOOONG awaited knee surgery. Back when I started this whole stupid thing, it was a bad scene. I'm nearly 70 lbs lighter than I was on that day back in January. My new Dr. is awesome, and scheduled me with no issues at all. Of course I'm terrified and planning my gruesome death on the operating table...but that's just the undertaker in me. I'm sure I'll probably be most likely ok.

However...at 1:15 eastern time...send a little happy thought my way!

Toodles!!

24 comments:

  1. I will be sure to send good thoughts your way at that moment. Everything is going to go swimmingly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and prayers to you Lovely Gilly! I know you will be just fine. Enjoy the meds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending good thoughts!!! All will be well and you'll feel brand new!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell them to take good care of you or I'll be up there to whomp some ass.

    LOVE YOU!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending happy thoughts! I will send out the pants ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipe! That's in a few minutes! Love, love, love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers! I just woke up here in Hawaii and you're already wisked away to a la-la land of surgery...it will be fine! I know it!! =) Thoughts and prayers sending your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sending good vibes your direction. Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all goes well. I did think about you at 1:15, in the middle of a meeting as I was falling off asleep...Oh sorry, that was you falling off asleep at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gilly, I hope that all has went well. Here to hoping for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopefully by now you are resting and have some good drugs in your system.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little happy thought has been sent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, isn't this typical. I didn't even see this till after you're home safe and sound. I need to start reading earlier in the day.

    I hope you're feeling well and relaxing and taking some good pain meds. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you're now all kinds of hopped up on some good drugs now and feeling no pain whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know with hairdressers, they all have their one favorite hairdresser friend they'll let cut them. Did you have the colleague picked out who you want to do you?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah.. hope you are feeling better soon.. good vibes and all that stuff and that your knees are ready to rock the new year in...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope everything went well and wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh shit...I'm late...hope you made it without my well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ugh, I am so behind in reading my blogs! I peak at the next blog to make sure you made it out alright before I left this comment :) So it seems you didn't need my good wish thoughts anyway! <3

    ReplyDelete